Gintaras Juknevičius Individual Activity Certificate No.: 720133, address Turgelių g. 8A, Vilnius 02103, undertakes to ensure the security of your personal information and the protection of your rights when using the electronic shop located at www.techsauga.lt (hereinafter referred to as the "Online Shop").
All personal data of the Customers is processed in accordance with the requirements of Lithuanian and European Union data protection law.
The Privacy Notice (last updated on 20 May 2018) applies in cases when a person uses the services of the e-shop, as well as when visiting our websites. The Privacy Notice does not apply to the use of other companies' websites or services, even if they are accessed using the company's network or services
- Personal data means any information relating to a natural person, the data subject, who is known or identifiable, directly or indirectly, by reference to the data concerned.
- Data subject means any natural person: customer, employee, partner, visitor.
- Customer - any person who orders, buys or uses our e-shop services. The customer with whom the e-shop has entered into a purchase transaction must ensure that all end-users (e.g. family members) who use the e-shop services ordered by the customer are aware of the privacy notice and comply with its provisions.
- Personalised data - information that no longer relates to a natural person because all elements that allow the identification of the individual have been removed from the personal data set.
- Services' means any products and/or services offered both electronically and non-electronically
1. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided to or collected by the Online Shop is under the control of its owner.
1.2. Information to be collected
The owner of the e-shop processes the personal data listed below:
- The name of the buyer and/or the name of the person collecting the goods;
- e-mail address and telephone number;
- the address to which the goods will be delivered;
- information relating to the purchase (date of purchase, goods, price, quantity, order progress note, IP address, discount code, date of order, product name, product code), the modification of the vehicle stored in the customer's account, the customer's bank account number, the reason for the return;
- the Customer's IP address, network and location data, where provided by the Customer;
- then Buyer's history of enquiries and complaints;
- other publicly available data shared by the Buyer when visiting the Online Shop.
The personal data will be retained:
- until the Customer stops using our services and deletes their user account; or
- personal data for the purpose of e-commerce shall be kept in an active database for a period of 5 years from the customer's last visit to his/her website account, after which the personal data shall be transferred to a passive database, where it shall be kept for the longest guarantee period; or
Longer retention of your personal information may only take place when:
- there is a reasonable suspicion of unlawful activity which is the subject of an investigation;
- Your data is necessary for the proper resolution of a dispute or complaint;
- if we have received complaints in relation to a Buyer or if we have become aware of irregularities committed by the Buyer concerned; or
- on other specific grounds provided for by law.
1.3 Basis for processing personal data
The owner of the e-shop processes the personal data of the Customers because it is necessary:
- to fulfil our obligations under the law;
- for the performance of our duties and the exercise of our rights under the contract with the Customer;
- for the pursuit of our legitimate interests (e.g. to supply goods to the Customers, to operate the Online Shop, etc.).
The consent of the Customers is used as a legal basis in cases of direct marketing or third party access to information. Customers may withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data at any time. If the Company has no other legal basis for processing personal data, the Company will cease processing personal data as soon as the consent is withdrawn by the Customer.
1.4 Use of personal data
The main purpose of the processing of personal data is to enable the Buyer to use the Online Shop in an efficient, optimal and personalised manner. Personal data is used to:
- for the proper provision of the services ordered;
- for the convenient, efficient and personalised functioning of the Online Shop;
- to ensure the smooth administration of the Online Shop and the website (for example, by sending you reminders of your login details, notifying you of the temporary unavailability of our website, other disruptions, etc.);
- providing timely and appropriate responses to your enquiries and requests;
- Providing you with relevant information and interesting offers;
- to contact you about any information you provide;
- to carry out statistical and other analyses in order to continuously improve the content and services of the Website and the Online Shop;
- for any other purpose disclosed to you at the time of providing your personal data.
1.5 Data transmission
The owner of the e-shop does not transfer your personal data to any third party without your prior consent.
Without your express consent, the owner of the e-shop may provide your personal data to law enforcement, judicial or pre-trial authorities in connection with their investigations or in other cases provided for by law.
The e-shop owner also makes use of services provided by third parties (for example, servers provided by third parties, website design or administration services), the proper provision of which may require access to the Customer's personal data. In this case, the e-shop owner shall ensure that the data processors comply with the obligations of confidentiality and adequate protection of personal data.
During the execution of an e-commerce order, the e-shop redirects the Customer to the website of the recipient of the personal data - Paysera. The data recipient, Paysera, receives personal data in the event that the Customer, by ordering services, expresses his/her wish to pay for the services provided using the relevant platform.
1.6 Processing of personal data of minors
When processing a minor's personal data on the basis of consent for the offering of information society services, such processing is lawful if the minor is at least 16 years old. If the minor is under 16 years of age, such processing is lawful only if the minor's parents or guardians have given their consent or have authorised the processing, therefore:
- if you are under the age of 18 but have already reached the age of 16, by using our Online Shop, you confirm that you have the consent of your parents or guardians for the disclosure of your personal information to the Company;
- if you are under 16 years of age, you may only use the services and content of our Online Shop with the consent of your parent/guardian.
2. BUYERS' RIGHTS
Customers have certain rights in relation to the protection of their personal data. These rights are:
- the right to access their personal data processed;
- the right to request that the e-shop owner rectify inaccurate personal data relating to the Customer without undue delay;
- the right to request that the E-shop owner transmit all or part of the information provided by the Customer to the Customer or to another data controller, where this is technologically feasible (right to data portability);
- the right to request the erasure of his/her personal data where there are legal grounds for doing so, for example, where the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or where the processing is unlawful;
- the right to request the restriction of processing where there is a legal basis for this;
- the right to object to processing where the processing is based on legitimate interest and there is a legal basis for it.
To exercise your rights, please send us an email to: email@example.com The owner of the e-shop informs you that in case of doubt as to your identity, the owner of the e-shop may request additional information in order to identify you correctly.
If you believe that your rights have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data, the State Data Protection Inspectorate. The owner of the e-shop recommends that you contact the responsible persons before making a formal complaint in order to find a suitable solution to the problem.
3. DATA PROTECTION
The owner of the e-shop shall, by implementing appropriate technical and organisational measures, protect the personal data of the Customers against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure or alteration.
The e-shop owner recommends that the Customers additionally comply with the minimum measures for the protection of personal data:
- not to disclose login data to the Online Shop to third parties;
- choose a password of at least 8 characters;
- avoid using the same password on different websites on the Internet;
- keep your software up-to-date and take care of antivirus protection.
4. GENERAL PROVISIONS